Go to Main menuGo to Content

PCard Departmental Change Request

Use this form to make any of the following departmental changes related to the PCard program:

  • Department Card Coordinator (DCC)
  • Department address
  • Department name

Send completed form to purchasing.help@utoronto.ca with the following included in the subject line: PCARD DEPARTMENTAL CHANGE REQUEST.

PCard Departmental Change Form