Go to Main menuGo to Content

Payments Without Invoices Processed Through FIS

The purchase of goods and services, including construction, is governed by the University Procurement Policy and can be made using a number of different methods, depending on the type of purchase and the value.

This section deals with those payments without invoices. For purchases of goods and non-consulting services under $10,000, you have the following options:

  • Use your departmental Purchasing Card
  • Issue a departmental purchase order. This type of purchase order will not be reflected in FIS through the normal purchase order process.
  • Place your order with the vendor and request an invoice for payment
  • Use your Petty Cash fund for purchases up to $100
  • Use your Imprest Bank Account for purchases up to $500